Looking for Serta Iseries Hybrid 100 13.5 Inch Firm Mattress Reviews…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma integrates latex in the building of each of its mattress models. The business released in 2015, building on extensive research study to develop bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The company has four bed mattress alternatives: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Sleep System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand name’s most budget friendly option.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is offered in three firmness choices. The mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with stolen coils for support. The Luma offers moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand name’s wide range of firmness, structure, and thickness choices. If they are disappointed with how it feels down the roadway, the swappable convenience layers also ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is offered in three various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness alternative at any time throughout the very first year at no cost.
- Highly responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is utilized in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the contours of the body, supplying back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to further increase air flow.
- 10-year warranty: The Luma Mattress includes a 10-year service warranty from the producer. If any flaws are found in the mattress during this duration, Luma will change the bed mattress or fix at no cost to the consumer.
Additionally, customers have determined some prospective weak points with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer sufficient support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support issues: There have been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had problem with exchanges, returns, and repairs.
Since the beds are made from resilient natural latex, they also have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should endure extreme drooping for at least 6 to 7 years.
Other performance elements differ by design. The hybrids provide excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air blood circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Sleep System isolates movement transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid bed mattress. Free ground shipping is readily available to all customers in the contiguous U.S.; in addition, the Rest System designs get approved for free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Bed mattress come with 10-year warranties, while the Rest System designs come with 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based on our consumer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have actually gotten the following grades amongst sleepers of various weights and chosen sleep positions.
Please note that these scores are subjective, and that everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a mattress, sleeper comfort and spine support are the most important elements.
A look at the Luma Mattress Serta Iseries Hybrid 100 13.5 Inch Firm Mattress Reviews
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ comfort layer: The top layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer provides shape assistance for the back, neck, and joints, in addition to a comfy surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring assistance layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped individually so as to act individually from the others. This assists the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective structure for the innerspring coils along with a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress also comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress totally and likewise acts as a mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is manufactured in the USA.
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress features a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a full refund or exchange the mattress for another firmness alternative at no charge. After 100 days, customers are no longer qualified for a refund, though they are still able to exchange their bed mattress for approximately one year after purchase. There is a limit to one bed mattress exchange.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to choose up the bed mattress and they will have it delivered to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws along with some wear and tear that may take place over time, like drooping, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a funding alternative to assist clients pay for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Serta Iseries Hybrid 100 13.5 Inch Firm Mattress Reviews