Looking for Mattress By Me…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma includes latex in the construction of each of its mattress designs. The business released in 2015, building on comprehensive research to develop mattresses that help enhance sleep quality.
The company has 4 mattress choices: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Sleep System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most inexpensive choice.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is readily available in 3 firmness alternatives. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with swiped coils for support. The Luma uses moderate contouring and first-class pressure relief. Its breathable construction will likely appeal to hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep mattresses appropriate for most sleepers due to the brand name’s wide variety of structure, firmness, and density alternatives. The swappable comfort layers likewise ensure owners can adjust their bed’s firmness setting if they are disappointed with how it feels down the road.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Adjustable comfort: The Luma Mattress is readily available in three different firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a different firmness choice at any time throughout the first year at no cost.
- Extremely responsive: Top quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This product is extremely responsive to the shapes of the body, providing back, neck, and joint assistance.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes ventilated Talalay foam to more increase airflow.
- 10-year service warranty: The Luma Mattress features a 10-year service warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will change the mattress or fix at no cost to the customer if any problems are found in the mattress during this duration.
In addition, consumers have recognized some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not ideal for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a convenience layer of 1.5″ of latex. This may not offer enough support for sleepers who weigh over 200 lbs.
- Customer support concerns: There have actually been some problems that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have had problem with exchanges, returns, and repair work.
Because the beds are made from durable natural latex, they likewise have longer-than-average expected life expectancies and should withstand extreme sagging for at least 6 to seven years.
Other efficiency aspects differ by model. The hybrids offer excellent temperature level neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air flow through the coil layers, while the Latex Slumber System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All four Luma Sleep designs have actually below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all customers in the adjoining U.S.; additionally, the Slumber System designs qualify for totally free White Glove shipment. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress feature 10-year service warranties, while the Sleep System models feature 15-year guarantees.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep bed mattress have gotten the list below grades amongst sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, which everybody has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper convenience and spinal support are the most crucial aspects when it pertains to selecting a mattress.
A look at the Luma Mattress Mattress By Me
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of aerated Talalay latex. This layer provides contour support for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfortable surface for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is swiped separately so as to act separately from the others. This helps the bed mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam comprises the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This acts as a protective structure for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface area for support.
The Luma Mattress also features a mattress cover. The cover is made from Tencel material, which is moisture wicking and soft to the touch. The cover can be unzipped, eliminated, and washed, however it is not maker washable. It covers the bed mattress entirely and likewise functions as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is produced in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. Throughout this time, a sleeper can return the mattress for a complete refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness choice at no expense.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a carrier to choose up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling.
A 10-year guarantee comes standard with the Luma Mattress. This covers maker’s problems along with some wear and tear that may happen in time, like sagging, fractures in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma provides a funding alternative to help consumers pay for their bed mattress gradually. The Luma Mattress can be spent for over six months time at 0% APR. Mattress By Me