Looking for Bed Story 10 Inch Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress Reviews…
There are advantages to sleeping on a mattress made with natural latex. Luma incorporates latex in the building and construction of each of its bed mattress designs. The business launched in 2015, building on extensive research to establish bed mattress that assist improve sleep quality.
The business has 4 bed mattress options: the flagship Luma, the Natural Latex Hybrid, The Hybrid Rest System, and the Latex Rest System. The Luma mattress, which we cover in this review, is the brand’s most budget friendly choice. Of the four models, it has a simpler construction. The Natural Latex Hybrid and slumber systems all consist of a pillow top with extra modification choices.
The Luma mattress is a latex hybrid that is available in 3 firmness choices. The bed mattress has a natural latex comfort layer with taken coils for support. The Luma provides moderate contouring and superior pressure relief. Its breathable building will likely attract hot sleepers.
Luma Sleep bed mattress are suitable for many sleepers due to the brand’s vast array of thickness, firmness, and composition choices. If they are dissatisfied with how it feels down the road, the swappable convenience layers likewise ensure owners can change their bed’s firmness setting.
Here are some of the key characteristics of the Luma Mattress:
- Customizable comfort: The Luma Mattress is available in 3 various firmness alternatives. Sleepers can exchange their Luma Mattress for a various firmness alternative at any time throughout the first year at no charge.
- Extremely responsive: High-quality Talalay latex is used in the production of the Luma Mattress. This material is highly responsive to the contours of the body, providing back, neck, and joint support.
- Breathable: Open-cell Talalay latex is all-natural and more breathable than memory foam. The Luma Mattress includes aerated Talalay foam to additional increase air flow.
- 10-year guarantee: The Luma Mattress comes with a 10-year warranty from the manufacturer. Luma will fix or replace the bed mattress at no cost to the customer if any problems are found in the bed mattress during this period.
In addition, customers have actually determined some possible weaknesses with the Luma Mattress:
- Not perfect for heavy sleepers: The Luma Mattress is topped with a comfort layer of 1.5″ of latex. This might not provide enough assistance for sleepers who weigh over 200 pounds.
- Customer service problems: There have been some complaints that Luma’s customer care is inadequate. Some sleepers have actually had difficulty with returns, repairs, and exchanges.
They also have longer-than-average expected life-spans and need to endure excessive sagging for at least six to 7 years due to the fact that the beds are made from resistant natural latex.
Other performance elements differ by model. The hybrids offer fantastic temperature neutrality due to their breathable covers and strong air circulation through the coil layers, while the Latex Rest System isolates motion transfer well and does not make any sound when bearing weight.
All 4 Luma Sleep models have below-average price-points compared to other hybrid mattresses. Free ground shipping is offered to all consumers in the contiguous U.S.; furthermore, the Sleep System designs get approved for totally free White Glove delivery. All Luma Sleep beds are backed by 100-night sleep trials; the Luma Mattress and Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress feature 10-year guarantees, while the Sleep System designs feature 15-year service warranties.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Luma Sleep Mattress?
Based upon our customer feedback, Luma Sleep mattresses have gotten the list below grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please keep in mind that these scores are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
When it comes to choosing a bed mattress, sleeper comfort and spine support are the most important aspects.
A look at the Luma Mattress Bed Story 10 Inch Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress Reviews
The Luma Mattress is an 11″ hybrid mattress consisting of 3 layers.
- 1.5″ convenience layer: The leading layer of the Luma mattress is 1.5″ of ventilated Talalay latex. This layer offers contour assistance for the back, neck, and joints, along with a comfy surface area for sleeping.
- 8″ innerspring support layer: The bulk of the Luma Mattress is its innerspring coil core. Each spring is pocketed individually so as to act individually from the others. This helps the mattress to form-fit to a sleeper’s body.
- 1″ base layer: An extra-dense layer of HD base foam makes up the base layer of the Luma Mattress. This serves as a protective foundation for the innerspring coils in addition to a responsive foam surface for support.
The Luma Mattress likewise comes with a mattress cover. It covers the mattress completely and also acts as a bed mattress protector.
The Luma Mattress was designed and is made in the U.S.A..
Luma Sleep costs and Guarantees
|Luma Mattress||Twin XL||$795||53|
|Luma Mattress||California King||$1195||105|
The Luma Mattress comes with a 100-night sleep trial. During this time, a sleeper can return the bed mattress for a full refund or exchange the bed mattress for another firmness alternative at no cost.
In case of a return or exchange, Luma will send a courier to pick up the mattress and they will have it shipped to a charity or a recycling center.
A 10-year guarantee comes requirement with the Luma Mattress. This covers producer’s flaws in addition to some wear and tear that may happen in time, like sagging, cracks in the foam, and broken zippers.
Luma offers a financing option to help customers spend for their mattress with time. The Luma Mattress can be paid for over six months time at 0% APR. Bed Story 10 Inch Natural Latex Hybrid Mattress Reviews